Tuesday, August 2, 2011

7 days left!

Leaving Date: August 9, 2011
Return Date: June 19, 2012

My flight intinerary:
Indianapolis to Philedelphia,
Philledelphia to Frankfurt,
Frankfurt to Hannover!

The name's Emily Fields! :D
I will be spending my Junior year of High School in Germany :) My biggest fear of leaving, is coming back and not having the close relationship that I've built throughout the years. However, I'm really looking forward to being changed into a better person in most every aspect, and I'll be fluent in German! :D
There are now seven days left before my departure! It's finally seeming real: I'm going to Germany! Still, it's hard to wrap my mind around the concept of leaving not only my hometown, not just the state of Indiana, but this COUNTRY.
Today, I have finished packing one suitcase, and 3/4 of another. The fear is growing, along with neverves and excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment