Wednesday, August 3, 2011

sechs Tage;

Well, there are now 6 days to go! I still can hardly believe it.
I now have everything that I can, packed. I've also gotten my ticket, debit card, insurance, and passport. I was able to talk with my host Mom for a little bit, and found out that I'll be taking 14 classes! Thankfully, in Germany, they have blocked scheduling.
The name of my school is: Gymansium am Bötschenberg -which is in Helmstadt (not too far away from Süpplingen).

Classes:
German, English, French/Spanish, Musik, Politics, History, Theatre, Geography, Religion, Math(s), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Sports!

Meine Familie:
Mutter: Doris Sielemann (einundfünfsig Jahre alt)
Schwester: Luisa Sielemann (neunsehn Jahre alt)
Schwester: Theresa Sielemann (sechsehn Jahre alt)

Theresa is doing an exchange in Mexico, so I'm not sure if I will be able to have the opportunity to meet her or not. Doris and Luisa already seem really nice, and I'm excited to meet them both. My family has taken in exchange students before, thankfully. Both Luisa and Theresa have been exchange students in the past-to Mexico. They all seem to enjoy it there quite a bit (they just got back from vacation there not too long ago).

Süpplingen has a population of about 2,000 people. My school is only about 8km away from where I'll be living :) I will be about 6 hours ahead over there!

~"if you want your dreams to come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up."~

No comments:

Post a Comment