Monday, August 8, 2011

the night before;

Twas the night before Christmas...
haha, psyche!
-the night before I leave for Germany, of course. :)
      I am officially all the way packed! A little later than planned, but hey-better late than never :D
      Tomorrow, I will be waking up at about 5:30 to get ready. We leave Logansport at about 8:00 in the morning. Then head to Indianapolis. But on the way, we'll be picking up one of my very good friends :)
      Naturally, I'm extremely nervous and terrified. Yet, at the exact same time, I'm happy and excited. This will most definitely be the hardest year of my life thus far, but in the end-I just know that it'll be worth it.
      At this point: I would like to take the time to thank numerous people.
~the Rotary: you have helped me change a TON already. and the changes i've gone through, and will go through...i could never repay you all enough.
~my parents: you guys...just for everything. i can't even elaborate much, because you both have done so much for me. i appreciate it much more than either of you may know.
~my sister: Amy...you're just great, lol. You've done so much to help me through this entire thing. You've been so supportive, and always listened when I needed it most. Especially when I began to get really scared about all of this.
~friends: you ALL...i don't even know the right words to thank you guys...you've been so supportive-you'll never know just how much that means to me...
~church: everything. you all have helped with everything. support, guidance, love, etc...thank you from the depths of my heart...
      Well, it's off to bed for me :) I will update you all as soon as possible :D -wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment